10 Reasons Why You Need to Purchase
the Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit NOW!
- During Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 – March 31), get the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for $99 and choose up to $150 in Stampin' Up! products (that's $51 free).
- Customize your kit with ANY items in current Annual or Occasions Catalogs, photopolymer (clear) stamps, clearance rack, holiday carryover items and specially priced bundles! If Stampin' Up! sells it, you can include it!
- The kit ships free for another 10% savings!
- Stock up! You'll get 30% off your first order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax) placed within 45 days. You'll pay a discounted price but qualify for freebies as if you paid full price, including earning Hostess Rewards, as well as Sale-a-Bration gifts!
- When you purchase the kit, you join Stampin' Up! and receive demonstrator benefits, including a 20% discount and the chance to see and purchase new products early! That's right you will have the opportunity to see the new catalog FIRST!!
- Do it just for YOU! There's no requirement to hold workshops, parties or obtain outsides, ever. However, training and support awaits if you would like to earn extra income! You will have me, a demonstrator for 17 years, who has earned the incentive trip ever year, served on the Advisory Board, and have earned the Founders Trip for 12 years.
- Yes, you CAN simply buy the kit and nothing further.
- There's no penalty to drop. Your demonstrator benefits and discounts will be active, at a minimum, through July 31, 2014.
- NEW!!! FREE CONVENTION REGISTRATION! Stampin' Up! is offering FREE registration ($295 value) to the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City (July 17 – 19) for anyone who joins or rejoins after July 1, 2013. It's a total immersion into paper, stamps and ink!
- Learn, feel special and have fun! Purchase the kit and join through me HERE and you'll be on your way to fun, new friendships, fresh creativity and the resourceful stamping family. I welcome business builders and hobby stampers! It is ALL about YOU and what YOU want.