Today's video shows you how easy it is to make this adorable flower on top of a candle. It is so cute.
Would you like one of these adorable candles? I would love to send you one, and I will, if you sign up to be part of my Stamp Family by March 31, 2014. That's it.
Why would you want to sign up to be in my stamp family? Here are 10 Reasons.
My Top 10 Reasons to Purchase the Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit NOW!
- During Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 – March 31), get the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for $99 and choose up to $150 in Stampin' Up! products (that's $51 free).
- Customize your kit with ANY items in current Annual or Occasions catalogs, photopolymer (clear) stamps, clearance rack, holiday carryover items and specially priced bundles! If Stampin' Up! sells it, you can include it!
- The kit ships free for another 10% savings!
- Stock up! You'll get 30% off your first order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax) placed within 45 days. You'll pay a discounted price but qualify for freebies as if you paid full price, including earning Hostess Benefits, as well as Sale-A-Bration gifts!
- When you purchase the kit, you join Stampin' Up! and receive demonstrator benefits, including a 20% discount and the chance to see and purchase new products early!
- Do it just for YOU! There's no requirement to hold workshops, parties or obtain outsides. However, training and support awaits if you would like to earn extra income!
- Yes, you CAN simply buy the kit and nothing further.
- There's no penalty to drop. Your demonstrator benefits and discounts will be active, at a minimum, through July 31, 2014.
- NEW!!! FREE CONVENTION REGISTRATION! Stampin' Up! is offering FREE registration ($295 value) to the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City (July 17 – 19) for anyone who joins or rejoins after July 1, 2013. It's a total immersion into paper, stamps and ink!
- Learn, feel special and have fun! Purchase the kit and join through me HERE and you'll be on your way to fun, new friendships, fresh creativity and the resourceful (and exclusive) virtual community of my Stamp Family. I welcome hobby stampers! And Business Builders! Or any where in between.