How cute is today's WOW Moment Video? This adorable little bunny going into his hole all done with punches. It has sure been crowd pleaser. I have been demonstrating this card this month at my workshops, and it is by far a favorite of the young and old.
There is just something about being creative with punches that brings a special zip to your card. Stampin' Up! has so many punches to be creative with.
Trust me this is not my idea, I seen it some where, sorry I don't remember where. I have to admit I can't dream outside the box. When I look at a punch I see the punch, no cute animal like this. So I am very appreciative of those creative people who can dream outside the box.
- #120953 Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" & 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- #119686 Early Espresso Cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- #126840 Gumball Green Cardstock 1" x 4 1/4"
- #130135 Subtles Designer Series Paper – 40 sheets of 12" x 12" Paper – 2 each of 2 double-sided designs in 10 colors-used just a same piece
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock Scraps
- #133032 Wood-Mount or #133035 Clear-Mount Hardwood Background Stamp
- #126974 Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad
- #126956 Pink Pirouette Classic Ink Pad
- #102892 Sponge Daubers Set of 12
- #102845 Blender Pens Set of 3
- #119680 Early Espresso Marker
- #120908 Small Oval Punch
- #119858 Large Oval Punch
- #119850 1 3/4" Circle Punch
- #119858 BoHo Blossoms Punch
- #118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- #133325 Fringe Scissors