Do you ever get in a stage where all your cards take on the same design? Well my creative fold videos seem to be all the different ways you can make a Gate-Fold Card lately. And today's video is no different.
It always amazes me how just a little different embellishment or layer can take the same creative fold and give a totally different look. In the next couple weeks I will be showing you other ways you can change up your gate-fold cards.
And did you notice this in number 50 in my series. WOW almost approaching a year's worth of creative fold videos. That's a lot of videos. Sure hope you have enjoyed them. Which is your favorite? Leave me a comment.
- #131295 Strawberry Slush Cardstock cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- #131294 Pistachio Pudding Cardstock cut at 5 1/4" x 8" Scored at 2" and 6"
- #100730 3 3/4" x 5 " Whisper White Cardstock plus scrap for flowers
- #131295 Strawberry Slush Classic Ink Pad
- #131260 2013-2015 In Color Markers
- #133533 Wood-Mount or #133526 Clear-Mount See Ya Later Stamp Set – Set of 4 stamps FREE through March 31, 2014 with a $50 order
- #133152 Wood-Mount or #133155 Clear Mount Petite Petals Bundle-featuring a stamp Set with 6 stamps and matching punch at a 15% discount
- #119247 Pearls Basic Jewels 150 total 50 each of 3 different sizes
- #125599 Heart Framelits – 6 layering frames
- #126885 Stampin' Trimmer
- #126189 Paper-Piercing Tool
- #126199 Stampin' Pierce Mat
- #133439 Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- #130658 Magnetic Platform