Today's "What's Up With Stampin' Up!?" Video features the beautiful Spiral Flower Die and the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Both of these items are so popular in the Occasions Catalog.
Think this is like my third or fourth video with the Spiral Flower Die, but every project looks different. This is just a must have product. That also goes for the Scallop Tag Topper, I have to admit, both of these items I didn't order right away. But now that I have I use all the time.
I used two different colors of Core'dinations Cardstock to give my flower dimension. I used the Real Red from the Brights Collection & the Cherry Cobbler from the Regal Collection.
The Core'dinations Cardstock comes 12" x 12" you get 40 sheets 4 each of the 10 colors in the color collection.
Supplies Used on this Card
- #129379 Spiral Flower Originals Die
- #129953 Core'dinations Brights Collection 4" x 4 1/4" Real Red
- #129955 Core'dinations Regal Collection 4" x 4 1/4" Cherry Cobbler
- #100730 Whisper White 2" x 3 1/2"
- #133324 Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- #126840 Gumball Green Cardstock 2" x 3 1/2"
- #114511 Sizzlit Little Leaves
- #110755 Multipurpuse Glue
- #128703 Wood-Mount or #122892 Clear-Mount Perfectly Penned Stamp Set-Set of 4 Stamps
- #126966 Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
- #132131 Silver 1/8" Ribbon
- #103683 Glue Dots-300 dots each 3/16" diameter
- #104430 Stampin' Dimensionals 300 Dots