I so love today's video of the Mini Pop-Up Garden, and am so grateful to Linda Heller, for sharing it with me. It is another project we did at our Stamp Retreat.
We used the soon to be retired Tag It Stamp Set. This set is this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) stamp set. Each time Stampin' Up! sells one of these sets they donate $3 to the RMHC.
By now you know my favorite accessory is the Scalloped Top Topper Punch, and we used it on this Mini-Pop Garden. Makes me smile to think how long I waited to purchase this punch, now can't put it done. Have you gotten it yet?
Reminder just check on the picture below this post and you will be taken directly to my Online Store, so you can place your order and start earning Linda Loyalty Points.
And my favorite stamp set is the Petite Petals, which comes in a bundle with the adorable punch. We don't know if this will be a bundle in the new catalog, so you need to order now to get your 15% discount.
- #100730 Whisper White Cardstock 2" x 10" Scored at 4 1/2", 5", & 5 1/2" and scrap piece for front punch out
- #102482 Real Red Cardstock 2 pieces 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" and scrap pieve for front punch out
- #132996 Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack-48 sheets 4 each of 12 double-sided designs 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" project uses 2 pieces 1 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- #133324 Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- #130300 Wood-Mount or #130303 Clear-Mount Tag It Stamp Set RMHC Set of 6 stamps this set matches the Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
- #134821 Wood-Mount or #134822 Clear-Mount Petite Petals Bundle-Petal Petals Stamp Set (set of 6) and Petite Petal Punch 15% Savings bought in bundle
- #133325 Fringe Scissors
- #114323 Window Sheets 2 sheets: each 12" x 12"
- #133320 Mini Metallic Clothespins 24 1" x 1/4" 12 Gold & 12 Silver
- #120907 Decorative Label Punch
- #126889 Stampin' Trimmer
- #123125 Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
- #100052 Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
- #119680 Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
- #120967 Crumb Cake Marker