I am so thrilled to post today's Creative Fold Video, called Scalloped Tag Topper Portrait Gate Card. My computer crashed four days ago, and it has been a very long four days for me. But am thrilled to be up and running again.
Starting with this creative fold video, I will not only be numbering my videos, I will also be giving them a name. Thanks to a great suggestion from two downline members this past weekend at my Stamp Retreat.
What does that mean to you? That means you will be able to find the blog post that lists the supplies easier. On every video, I tell you go to my blog to view the measurements and supplies used, but if you don't go to my blog on the day the video posts, you have no idea on what day to look for the post.
So from this day forward, I will give my creative fold and all other videos a name. So when you want to look at the supply list you will come to my blog and in the search box you will type the name of the project. By doing this you will be taken directly to the post. Hooray no more looking through lots of blog posts. Thanks Judy and Tammy for this suggestion.
Today's creative fold video I named Scalloped Tag Topper Portrait Gate Fold and this card was inspired by the very creative Linda Heller.
- #131175 Coastal Cabana Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/4" Scored at 2 1/8" x 6 1/8" and a small piece to punch out the scalloped oval for words
- #100730 Whisper White 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and a small piece to punch out words
- #132996 Fresh Prints Designer Series-48 sheets 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" 4 each of 12 double-sided designs-pieces for project were cut at 1 1/8" x 5 1/4"
- #131175 Coastal Cabana Classic Ink
- #131260 Coastal Cabana Marker from the 2013-2013 In Color Markers
- #119677 Daffodil Delight Marker
- #101406 StazOn Ink
- #133188 Wood-Mount or #133191 Clear-Mount Happy Watercolor Stamp Set-Set of 8 Stamps
- #119855 Large Oval Punch
- #119856 Scallop Oval Punch
- #114319 Organza 5/8" Ribbon White 15 yards per spool-need 12 to 15 inches
- #133324 Scallop Tag Topper Punch