Today in my "What's Up With Stampin' Up!" video series I showcase Stampin' Up!'s Mini Muslin Bags and the Fun Flower Punch.
These bags are so adorable and are perfect for gift giving.
This bag was my inspiration to do the video. I received in from a member of my Stamping Family Marge Burgoon. And she had chocolate in it, which made the bag even more yummy. Thanks Marge.
- #132180 Muslin Bags 8pk. measure 4" x 5 1/2"
- #133785 Fun Flower Punch (7 flowers in Very Vanilla were punched out)
- #133642 Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink
- #126189 Paper-Piercing Tool
- #126199 Stampin' Piercer Mat
- #134111 Wood-Mount or #134114 Clear-Mount Work of Art Stamp Set-Set of 11 Stamps This stamp set is a featured Stamp of the Month Kit makes sure you check it out.
- #104294 Sticky Strip wa used to adhere the flower to the bag
Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance says
Good Morning!"I'm just stopping by to Say G'day from the Say G'Day Saturday Party. Love how cute you have made these little bags!
Linda Bauwin says
So glad you enjoyed, thanks for letting me know.