Cheerful Critters Stamp of the Month Kit
Set of 8 Stamps in Photopolymer
Included in your kit.
- All cardstock, precut for all cards shown in picture. This kit has one creative fold card
- All Envelopes
- All other punching, cutting, and dry embossing will be done for you.
- Supply I Used: Something Borrowed Designer Paper, Circle Card Thinlits, 2 ½”Circle & Itty Bitty Accent Punches, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Balloon Framelit, Black Ink Pad, and Markers in Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight and Smokey Slate
- PDF file with measurements of all 5 cards will be sent by e-mail plus videos when available
For this kit you need the stamp set. If you already have, you can always choose similar priced items. I do not sell the PDF file.
No Acrylic Blocks are included in kit or pearls.
The Cost for the kit
- Kit Supplies with Photopolymer Stamps Kit $30.00
Please note these kits can only be shipped to the US, this is Stampin’ Up!’s policy.
If you are interested in this or any other kits, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Stamp Kit and tell me which Stamp Kit (s) you wish to purchase, add additional items to qualify for a Sale-a-Bration Product.
I will send you a Paypal invoice. Don’t have Paypal? Not a problem. You can use your credit or debit card. Remember you can add on to any kit with multiple kits or products.
Check back tomorrow as I showcase my second Stamp of the Month Kit for March Petal Potpourri Bundle.