If you order either kits this month, your NEW 2015-2016 Catalog will be in your Kit Pack!!!
Both of my Stamp of the Month Kits this month are from retiring stamp sets. I had to say a final farewell to them. That means these tutorials and kits will only be available to the end of May. So don't delay in ordering. Tomorrow I will release the second kit.
Stippled Blossoms Stamp of the Month Kit - Set of 10 Stamps
Included in your kit.
- All card stock precut for all cards shown in picture. This kit has one creative fold card
- All Envelopes
- All other punching, cutting, and dry embossing will be done for you.
Other supplies used were:
- Supplies used Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder, and Black ink pads, zig zag folder, Decorative Label Framelits and Dazzling Details and PDF file with measurements of all 5 cards will be sent by e-mail plus videos when available
For this kit you need the stamp set.. If you already have, you can always choose similar priced items. I do not sell the PDF file.
Acrylic Blocks are not included in kit.
The Cost for the kit
- Kit Supplies with Wood-Mount Bundle Kit $45.00
- Kit Supplies with Clear-Mount Bundle Kit $37.00
Remember SPECIAL OFFER—If you order this kit, I will send you the NEW 2015-2016 Catalog with your kit Pack!!!
Please note these kits can only be shipped to the US, this is Stampin’ Up!’s policy.
If you are interested e-mail me at email@example.com with subject line Stamp Kit and tell me which Stamp Kit (s) you wish to purchase.
I will send you a Paypal invoice. Don’t have Paypal? Not a problem. You can use your credit or debit card. Remember you can add on to any kit with multiple kits or products.