As I have mentioned before, I do a product challenge share every 6 to 8 weeks with demonstrators in my Stamp Family. This past share I sent them the pink glimmer paper, a couple sheets of the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack and the Sale-a-Bration Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack. Every time their creativity blows me away. My customers voted last week at my Mystery Hostess Event on the winner. So glad they did, as I thought they all were winners. That is why I am going to share them with you.
The winning card was created by Mary Ann Rossiter Auburn Twp. She used the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper and then Blushing Bride Glimmer paper for the balloons – which are punched out using the Balloon Bouquet Punch. That punch is in a bundle with the Balloon Celebration stamp set that was used for the sentiment and the balloon strings (both heat embossed on vellum – which makes the colorful patterns behind it a bit more subtle).
Linda's Specials and Quick Links
- Earn a $50 Stamp Gift Certificate–Purchase $50 in my Online Store using Hostess Code 6PAX3H3V get a ticket to win a $50 Gift Certificate
- Stamping Bingo–Bingo Stamping Style Jan. 23 @ 908 Webster Rd., Jefferson, OH
- Linda's Loyalty Program—Earn Free Stamps with my Online Loyalty Program
- Stamp of the Month Kit– Exclusive Card Kits featuring different stamp set or bundle
- Mega Online Sale-a-Bration Stamp Club–Earning $62 in Free Product, 6 sale-a-Bration Sets, plus free shipping on your Hostess Month
- Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat-Weekend Retreat in N. Springfield, PA