Learning to Three-Step Stamp is so easy with matching colors and the right stamp set. In today's Video I give you some tips on three-step stamping. Stampin' Up! makes three-step stamping a breeze with their Photopolymer Stamp Sets, "Picture Perfect" and the free Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set "What I Love".
I used the Smokey Slate, Tip Top Taupe, and the Early Espresso Inks for the Hummingbird's body with the Calypso Coral to accent the Hummingbird's throat. The Calypso Coral is the same color I used on the Free Sale-a-Brtion set "What I Love" for the flowers.
The Hummingbird is not the only three-step images in the Picture Perfect Set. There is also a three-step rose and leaf, along with a two-step Starfish.
Linda's Specials and Quick Links
- Earn a $50 Stamp Gift Certificate–Purchase $50 in my Online Store using Hostess Code 6PAX3H3V get a ticket to win a $50 Gift Certificate
- Linda's Loyalty Program—Earn Free Stamps with my Online Loyalty Program
- Stamp of the Month Kit– Exclusive Card Kits featuring different stamp set or bundle
- Mega Online Sale-a-Bration Stamp Club–Earning $62 in Free Product, 6 sale-a-Bration Sets, plus free shipping on your Hostess Month
- Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat-Weekend Retreat in N. Springfield, PA
Leave a Reply