Today's creative fold video uses the Wildflower Fields Designer Paper with a quick tip on how to be creative with your designer paper. Are you like me and hoard your designer paper? You know, not willing to use it because it is just too pretty. Or don't want to cover up one side of the paper?
Well your worries are over. By using this quick tip, and a creative fold you can see both sides of your beautiful designer series paper. Now go out and use the designer paper.
Have you checked out the beautiful Wildflower Fields Designer Paper that you can get free from now until March 31, 2016 with a $50 order? If not you need to as it is beautiful.
I also used on this card the Botanical Builder Framelits, which has a matching stamp set Botanical Blooms and matching designer Paper Botanical Gardens. All three of these items are part of a bundle and are a featured Stamp of the Month Kit this month. Make sure you check it out. It is a great value with 7 card designs. Plus you will get a Sale-a-Bration Item.
Ordering Information through Linda Bauwin:
- Place your order directly on my website: CLICK HERE
- When ordering use this Hostess Code: MR67AED4
- Order by February 30th to receive a free pack of embellishments- exclusively from me- PLUS a personalized hand-stamped card.
- If your order is more than $150, DO NOT use the Hostess Code–you will get Stampin' Rewards
- DON’T FORGET ALL ORDERS ONLINE on $25 or more receive Linda Loyalty Rewards
- For every $50, you will also receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item
- IMPORTANT do not click NO CONTACT in your profile; if you do I cannot see your information to send you your gift.
Offer only through Linda Bauwin Your CARD-iologist
If you have any questions, simple call or email me!
SAVE THE DATE- June 18 @ Jefferson Community Center Jefferson, OH
Largest Paper Craft Sale in the Area.
Susan K says
You're talking to me! I do hoard that double-sided paper so love this idea for using it. Thanks for sharing your good ideas!
Linda Bauwin - CARD-iologist Helping you create cards from the heart. says
So glad I am not the one that hoards paper. Glad the idea helped.