Check out today's video with this adorable kids birthday card made from Lego Blocks. As we join the social media craze to "Bring Back Birthdays" #ImBringingBirthdaysBack. We can't forget kids cards. And this card is so simple to make.
I cut my blocks 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" square with my personal trimmer, but you could easily use a 1 1/4" square punch. Then I just used a 1/2" Circle Punch for the top and adhered them with dimensionals. It doesn't get easier then that. I also used the Numbers of Years Stamp Set and Large Numbers Framelits.
This card is perfect for any age. You could also make bigger blocks simply by make your 1 1/4" squares bigger.
View this post in your e-mail click here to view on my blog.
Don't forget this month's Occasion Card Club Class is featuring Kid's Birthday Cards. You don't need to be a club member to come just RSVP by February 16. Cost is $8 or free with a $25 purchase. Class will be held on Tuesday Feb. 23 or Saturday February 27. RSVP HERE
Botanical Stamp of the Month Kits are still available. Check out how you can get this exclusive card kit.
Ordering Information through Linda Bauwin:
- Place your order directly on my website: CLICK HERE
- When ordering use this Hostess Code: MR67AED4
- Order by February 30th to receive a free pack of embellishments- exclusively from me- PLUS a personalized hand-stamped card.
- If your order is more than $150, DO NOT use the Hostess Code–you will get Stampin' Rewards
- DON’T FORGET ALL ORDERS ONLINE on $25 or more receive Linda Loyalty Rewards
- For every $50, you will also receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item
- IMPORTANT do not click NO CONTACT in your profile; if you do I cannot see your information to send you your gift.
Offer only through Linda Bauwin Your CARD-iologist
If you have any questions, simple call or email me!