Rose Wonder Bundle Stamp of the Month Kit
Includes set of 14 photopolymer stamps, and Framelit Dies
Included in your kit:
- All card stock precut for all 7 cards shown in picture. Along with any die cutting, punching and dry embossing that is not part of your Rose Wonder Bundle.
- This kit has one card with a creative fold, and video to show how to do.
- All Envelopes
- Ink Pads I used: Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Black and Versamark
- Card Stock Rich Razzleberry, White, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Vellum, Black, Shimmery White and Gold Foil
- Accessories Daubers, Large Oval Punch, Wink of Stella, White Embossing powder, aqua painter and markers in Rose Red, Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Pear Pizazz.
- PDF file with measurements of all 7 cards will be sent by e-mail plus videos when available by e-mail
For this kit you need the stamp set Rose Wonder and the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies. If you have any of these items you can substitute like priced items. If you add 75 cents in product to your kit you can add a free sale-a-bration. I do not sell the PDF file. You can substitute ink colors. Acrylic Blocks are not included in kit.
The Cost for the kit
- Kit Supplies and PDF with Rose Wonder Bundle $75.00
Please note these kits can only be shipped to the US, this is Stampin’ Up!’s policy.
If you are interested in this kit, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Rose Wonder Bundle Stamp of the Month Kit.
I will send you a Paypal invoice. Don’t have Paypal? Not a problem. You can use your credit or debit card. Remember you can add on to any kit with multiple kits or products.