Can I just say I am so excited about travelling out to Salt Lake City next week for OnStage. Yes I will be celebrating my Million Dollar Milestone, but the thing I can't wait for is to be the first to see the New 2016-2017 Stampin Up Catalog. Here is a Sneak Peek that Sara Douglas, CEO of Stampin' Up! gave us last week.
So let's talk about what this means to you.
Our Current Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog sales period goes through May 31, 2016 or while supplies last.
Our Current 2016 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog sales period goes through May 31, 2016.
The RETIRING LIST for those products will be published on April 18 1 p.m. Mountain Time or 3 p.m. Eastern Time. Use Caution because as soon as this list is released items will go out of stock quickly. In the past, some items have been on sale. I do not know if I will be able to post the list, as I am not sure of internet or time facts. But you will be able to view in my Online Store. If you place an order and use Hostess Code FF2EHGWW, you will earn Linda Loyalty Points and I will send you a special gift when I return home.
The NEW 2016/2017 Stampin' Up! annual catalog 1st day of sales for customers will be June 1, 2016.
Would you like to be one of the first to have your own copy of the New 2015-2017 Catalog?
- If you have ordered $50 or more in Stampin' Up! products from me over the last 6 months, you can get one free of charge from me
- I will be mailing them the middle of May, but if you do not live close to me. Local customers can pick them up from me.
- If you want one, PLEASE do the following:
1. Log in to your Online Stampin' Up! account HERE
2. Verify that your mailing address is correct so that you receive the catalog I mail to you
3. Verify that you are not an anonymous customer to me… if you have clicked the button to have no contact from your demonstrator, I cannot see your name or your address (that might be why you are not getting thank you cards, special offers and catalogs from me!)
To verify that.. click here, then SIGN IN, then click MY ACCOUNT, then click MY DEMONSTRATOR and make sure you see this info… CLICK YES so that I can see who you are. SAVE CHANGES and you are done! Thanks!
Please help IF YOU SHOP with multiple demonstrators, and I am not your primary demonstrator, please let me know (email me firstname.lastname@example.org) so that I don't send you a duplicate catalog. Mailing Catalogs is expensive please only request one from your primary demonstrator. Thanks