Well from all the talk among demonstrators, Thoughtful Branches is a major hit. This bundle is probably the most versatile bundle I have seen. Here is a card with the most poplar pieces of the bundle. The hydrangea is simply stunning. With this card I stamped in Sweet Sugarplum on Whisper White and then cut out with the Thinlits. So simple put so lovely.
As you seen on my post on Thursday this bundle can make some pretty amazing masculine cards too. This bundle is a must have for every stamper.
Watch over the next couple days, as I share more great sample using the Thoughtful Branches Bundle. And on Monday I will show you my Exclusive Tutorial making a Card Box with 5 cards not shown in these posts.
How do you get this exclusive tutorial from me? Purchase the Thoughtful Branches Bundle in my Online Store starting on August 2, and use Hostess Code YZ3AH4NA .
You won't want to delay as this bundle is a limited edition and is only available until Aug. 31 or while supplies last. And we all know what that can mean, it could be gone fast.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Bonus Days Ending July 31 spend $50 get a $5 coupon to be used in August
- Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat August 19-21
- Adventure's in Stamping October Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October
- Fall Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat October
Leave a Reply