Today's Creative Fold Video is a Gusset Bag instead of a card. I created this bag for a training for my downline. The training was to show them you can make so many things with just a stamp, ink and paper. I think sometimes we get carried away with all the things we use to make a project.
I started out with a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of heavy Whisper White Card Stock. I used the Blooms & Wishes Stamp Set along with the New In Colors to create my bag. I first stamped in a random design.
I then scored along the 11" side at 2", 5", 7" and then finally at 10". Along the 8 1/2" on one side I scored 1 1/2" and on the other side 2". Check out the video for full details on the stamping and cutting of this bag.
I used the beautiful Emerald Envy 3/8" Rouched Ribbon to tie the bag closed. Have you checked this ribbon out? It is so different then any ribbon we have carried so far.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Bonus Days spend $50 get a $5 coupon to be used in August
- Online Order of $25 using Hostess Code J6QRTGZH Gets you Free Christmas Card Tutorials
- Christmas Card Tutorials from my July Christmas Card Club For Sale
- Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat August 19-21
- Adventure's in Stamping October Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October
- Fall Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat October
Thank you for recognizing that some of us stampers can't afford all the fancy extras, so stamping with paper, ink, and stamps are our way of creating! Please consider doing more of these.
Linda Bauwin says
You don't need lots of things to create beautiful cards. I will try to do better and doing more cards with just that ink Stamos and card stock. Linda