With so much response from cards that are made with few accessories I thought I would share another one. This one is like the one in yesterday's video. Just used ink, stamps, and card stock.
Stampin' Up! Note Cards are the perfect item to make quick and easy cards. I used my Sponge Daubers and a torn piece of copy paper for a masking. I sponged on the top and bottom of the note card with the Peekaboo Peach Ink.
I then used the Dapper Denim Ink and stamped the verse in the center and the little flower both from the Blooms & Wishes Stamp Set. I then tied a ribbon out of the Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon. That's it quick and fast.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Bonus Days spend $50 get a $5 coupon to be used in August
- Online Order of $25 using Hostess Code J6QRTGZH Gets you Free Christmas Card Tutorials
- Christmas Card Tutorials from my July Christmas Card Club For Sale
- Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat August 19-21
- Adventure's in Stamping October Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October
- Fall Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat October