Today's quick video tip is for using the Umbrella Weather Framelits. the video is going to have you wanting to purchase this adorable bundle. It is photopolymer stamp set that has 20 stamps and a matching Framelit set with 13 dies.
So love the look of the multi-color umbrellas using the very beautiful Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper. So check out the video for the quick tip.
This set of framelit dies are a little different from the ones we have had in the past. Some of them dry emboss as well as cut. Stampin' Up! did a video also on this bundle and you can view below. It shows you how you can use the different pieces.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Exclusive Thoughtful Branch Tutorial Free with purchase
- Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat August 19-21
- Adventure's in Stamping October Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October
- Fall Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat October
Mz Cookie says
Loved this tutorial…. SU needs to hire you to do the video's….lol
Thank you for sharing this…. I can't wait to try it….
Oh thank you that is very sweet of you.