Where has the summer gone? It is time for Back To School. There are 10 US states having state sales tax holidays for school supplies in August. Stampin’ Up! products that fall under that category will be tax free for a limited time!
If you live in one of these states that has tax free in August, make sure to take advantage of the holiday:
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia.
Anyday we don't have to pay tax on things we use all the time is a good day correct?
The holiday is in between Aug 5-7. Refer to the chart PDF HERE to see dates and dollar limits.
Each state has selected items listed so be sure to check what your state offers.
Almost every state is featuring markers, and adhesives of all types tax free. Don't let it pass you by.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Exclusive Thoughtful Branch Tutorial Free with purchase
- Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat August 19-21
- Adventure's in Stamping October Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October
- Fall Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat October