Time to share some more creative Christmas Creations from my Stamp Family that were submitted during last month's challenge. The first is from Joyce Kern from Euclid, Ohio.
Once again simple and elegant. Using a piece of the Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon, The Layering Oval Thinlits, The Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack and Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.
Cheryl Dodich from Mentor Ohio create the next card.
Cheryl also used the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack and the Mini Jingle Bells that I sent in the product challenge envelope. Check out the cute mice from the Merry Mice Set found in the Holiday Catalog.
Would you like to take part in my Product Challenge? You are invited to every one I do when you are a member of my Stamp Family. Would love for you to join us.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Current Hostess Code D4HRXF4H use in my Online Store
- $25 Order with Hostess Code Gets you Exclusive Christmas PDF
- $50 Order using Hostess Code Gets You PDF and a Card Kit Hurry Offer Ends Oct. 10th
- Adventure's in Stamping October 7th Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October 8th
- Fall Stamping in the Woods Stamp Retreat October 28-30
- Clearance Rack GREAT SAVINGS
- BOGO Paper Pumpkin Special 2 months for the price of one. Ends Oct. 10th
Leave a Reply