Are you like me and find it hard to use Designer Series Paper? You know you only have a few sheets, and both sides are so pretty. Well first with Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper Sale going on it is the perfect time to stock up.
In today's video I am going to show you how to use your Designer Series Paper with open image stamps. It makes the perfect way to add color to these images with no coloring. My kind of card.
The Designer Series Paper used on this card is from the beautiful Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper that is on sale through the end of the month.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Current Hostess Code D4HRXF4H use in my Online Store
- $25 Order with Hostess Code Gets you Exclusive Christmas PDF
- $50 Order using Hostess Code Gets You PDF and a Card Kit Hurry Offer Ends Oct. 10th
- Adventure's in Stamping October 7th Make-n- Take Night Strongsville, OH
- Adventure's in Stamping Strongsville, Ohio Stamp Convention October 8th
- Clearance Rack GREAT SAVINGS
- BOGO Paper Pumpkin Special 2 months for the price of one. Ends Oct. 10th