This card was such a hit at my recent Stamp Retreat. It is a Shadow Box Card and it looks so complicated to make but it real isn't once you get the idea how it is cut.
You will want to stay tuned as in the coming weeks I will be doing one of my Creative Fold Videos to show you how this Shadow Box Card is done. And you truly will be surprised how simple it goes together.
I used the Santa Sleigh Bundle for this card. We had several projects at the retreat with this bundle, because there is just so much you can do with it.
It comes with a Photopolymer Stamp Set that has 15 cute coordinating stamps. Then there is the framelit set that matches. This set of framelits has a total 12 dies. Such a deal for only $45.75.
Upcoming Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- New Stitched Framelits & 25% of Select Stamps ends Nov. 30
- Current Hostess Code MHAZFTGF use in my Online Store
- Save the Date Spring Stamping in the Woods March 17-19, Aug. 18-20, and the Fall Retreat Oct. 27-29
- Clearance Rack GREAT SAVINGS
- Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Rummage Sale – May 20 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. North Canton, OH