Isn't this little box so adorable? It is a Ghirardelli Chocolate Box that I shared last year, and it was so popular I thought I would share with you again. The Designer Series Paper I used is now retired, but we have so many new papers I know you will come up with some beautiful boxes, and I hope you share them with me.
The pattern was shared with me by a dear customer Darlene Williams from Mentor.
You start with a piece of paper measuring 4 1/4" x 6 3/4" and score along the 6 3/4" side at 3/4", 1 3/4". 3 3/4" and 4 3/4". Along both side score at 1".
Here is a chart of how to adhere your tape to the inside of your box.
And here is how you will tape the side you want to be the front of the box. By following these taping guides the box goes together so much faster.
- Mystery Hostess Event Jan. 7 1-3 p.m. Jefferson, OH
- Day of Stamping Henretia, NY Jan. 14 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Stamping in the Woods Camp Judson, PA March 17-19
- Adventure’s in Stamping Stamp Convention April 29-30
- Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Rummage Sale – May 20 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. North Canton, OH
- Current Hostess Code for Online Orders FG4H3MMA