Today's video is a quick background technique just using Block "E" Acrylic Block and our Stampin' Write markers along with our Aqua Painter.
This technique is great for any open stamp that you really don't want to take the time to color.
Would you like to make this card? Tomorrow starting at one, those attending my Mystery Hostess Event at the Jefferson Community Center in Jefferson, Ohio will be making this card.
Didn't register for the event? Have your plans have changed and would like to come? No problem come join the fun. Don't know what Mystery Hostess is all about? Check out the details here.
Now it's time to sit back and watch how easy it is to do this fun background technique.
I have other great events coming up that you don't want to miss out on. So check out the details here.
- Mystery Hostess Event Jan. 7 1-3 p.m. Jefferson, OH
- Stamping in the Woods Camp Judson, PA March 17-19
- Adventure’s in Stamping Stamp Convention April 29-30
- Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Rummage Sale – May 20 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. North Canton, OH
- Current Hostess Code for Online Orders BUF26932