Today's share from my Creative Fold Challenge with my Stamp Family, was created by Norma Johnson from Titusville, PA.
Norma used the Up & Away Thinlits Dies along with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder for the front of her card. Her card is a Gate Fold Card and she accented the Gate Opening by using the Thinlits Dies to cut out the Balloon. She did a belly band to keep the card closed. Here is what it looks like opened.
When I received Norma's card for the challenge, I remembered I had done a video with this technique. I was so surprised to find the video and it was done three years ago. Thought you may enjoy seeing it.
Using your framelits dies in a Gate Fold Opening sure gives the card a interesting opening.
- Adventure’s in Stamping Stamp Convention April 29-30
- Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Rummage Sale – May 20 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. North Canton, OH
- Rochester, New York Stamping Day June 10 – $40 Registration will open April 1st and will close on May 15 or when we fill at 50.
- June 17 Annual Garage Sale/Mystery Hostess Held at 11 E. Jefferson St., Jefferson, OH Garage Sale is open to the Public My Customers are welcome to bring items for garage sale to sell and attend Mystery Hostess Event
- August Stamping in the Woods August 19-20 Registration Opens to Demonstrators in my Stamp Family on June 15. If we don’t fill it will open to everyone on July 1st. Registration closes on July 25 or when full Cost is $190
- October Stamping in the Woods October 27-29 Registration opens to my customers on September 1st and opens to everyone on September 20 closed on October 12 or when full Cost is $190
Leave a Reply