Won't you join me for our final farewell to Sale-a-Bration during club classes this month? Remember you don't have to be a club member to attend. You just need to RSVP a week in advance, pay a fee of $8 or purchase $25 during class, and bring your own adhesive.
This month the classes in my stamp studio in Jefferson, Ohio will be held on Tuesday March 21 from one until 6 p.m. You can pop in anytime during those times. Or you can come on Saturday morning from 10 a.m. until noon.
If you live in the Warren Ohio area, I also do the club there. This month it will be on Wednesday March 22.
I have lots of fun things planned on my calendar in the coming months. Make sure you check them out. I am even headed back to the Rochester, New York area for another full day of stamping. Sure would like to see you at an upcoming event.
- Adventure’s in Stamping Stamp Convention April 29-30
- Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Rummage Sale – May 20 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. North Canton, OH
- Rochester, New York Stamping Day June 10 – $40 Registration will open April 1st and will close on May 15 or when we fill at 50.
- June 17 Annual Garage Sale/Mystery Hostess Held at 11 E. Jefferson St., Jefferson, OH Garage Sale is open to the Public My Customers are welcome to bring items for garage sale to sell and attend Mystery Hostess Event
- August Stamping in the Woods August 19-20 Registration Opens to Demonstrators in my Stamp Family on June 15. If we don’t fill it will open to everyone on July 1st. Registration closes on July 25 or when full Cost is $190
- October Stamping in the Woods October 27-29 Registration opens to my customers on September 1st and opens to everyone on September 20 closed on October 12 or when full Cost is $190