Check out this adorable Custom Tee Candy Holder that was given to me this past weekend by Sherrie Robinson from Bowling Green, Ohio. There are no words to explain how cute it is. Here is a very from the side.
It holds a Hershey Nugget and would made a perfect party favor for a little girls party. Or change it up a bit for a Graduation Open House Favor. The possibilities are endless.
With the Custom Tee Bundle from the Occasions Catalog making this little candy favor is a breeze to make. Problem is though, it is not carrying over into the New 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Catalog. That means if you would like to make these adorable candy favors you need to act quick to get this bundle before it retires.
Here are the sizes and tips on how to make this little gem. The collar and the little flower are from the Custom Tee Stamp Set and both have a framelits from the T-Shirt Framelits Dies. That is why it is a must to order the bundle as all that you need is in that bundle.
- Start with a 6" x 2-1/8" piece of card stock. On the 6" side score at 2-1/2", 3" and 3-1/2" marks.
- Fold the card stock in half along the middle score line.
- Arrange your Designer Series Paper with the T-shirt Framelit according to the diagram below.
- Make sure you place the top cutting plate as shown in the diagram just above the cutting line of the bottom of the T-Shirt.
- After checking the position of the framelit and top scoring plate, you may want to tape down with Washi Tape.
- After cutting the dress free from the Designer Paper, run the other end through and cut out center
Give it a try it is so adorable. But don't wait to order the Custom Tee Bundle as it soon will be gone. Use the Hostess Code PEXMMHH2 to receive the free PDF on the Nailed It Bundle.
Get retiring items before they are gone.
Click to shop retiring STAMP SETS
Click to shop retiring BUNDLES
Click to shop retiring EVERYTHING ELSE
Leave a Reply