It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Creative Fold Video. And of course using my favorite stamp set in the Holiday Catalog, Half Full. Love using this set with the Tuscan Vineyard Stamp Set. They just seem to go hand and hand.
Speaking of Facebook Live, my next one will be this Wednesday at 8 p.m. Eastern time. You don't want to miss it, as I will be sharing an adorable Note Card Case with matching note cards all done from the Painted Harvest Bundle.
Here is today's card opened. It is a Double "Z".
Here are the sizes of Card Stock I used:
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Whisper White Card Stock Scored at the 2 1/8" & the 4 1/4" mark along the 8 1/2" side
- 3 pieces 1 3/4" x 5 1/4" Basic Black
- 4 1/2" x 5" Wisteria Wonder after you stamp the grapes you will cut in to three pieces 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
- 1 1/4" x 8 1/4" Wisteria Wonder Card Stock
- 1 1/2" x 8 1/2" Basic Black Card Stock after you adhere the 1 1/4" x 8 1/4" peace on top you will score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4" Watch video as the end you score from is very important
This Month’s CUSTOMER APPRECIATION
All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place in my Online Store with Hostess Code 9Q24R2UA will qualified for this month’s FREE PDF. This month PDF include 4 cards, and a 3-D using my Million Dollar Stamp Set “Half Full”. PDF include all measurement, instruction, and videos. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF. All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. SHOP NOW WITH ME. Don’t forget the Hostess Code.