In today’s quick video I show how easy it is to make monogram note cards from the Share What You Love Suite. I use the Whisper White Note Cards, but in the Early Release Bundle you get Very Vanilla. Below is a note card I did with the same supplies except Very Vanilla Note Card.
Really changes the look with different pattern of designer series paper and card stock. For the note card in the video I used
- Whisper White Not Cards
- 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ Old Olive Card Stock
- 1″ x 3 1/4″ Share What You Love Designer Series Paper
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
- Share What You Love Stamp Set
- Mae a Difference Alphabet Set
- Lovely Floral Embossing Folder
- Layering Circles Framelits
- 3/4″ Circle Punch
Check out the video for more great tips.
This month’s Customer Appreciation Exclusive PDF Tutorial comes from the Share What You Love Early Release Bundles.
It has a total of seven cards, with four having a creative fold along with five Very Vanilla Note Cards.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the hostess code, so you get all the stamping rewards. I will send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.