Got to admit we love our designer series paper and we keep every inch of it, but do you then use it on a card?
If not you need to watch today’s video, as I show how easy it is to use every inch of the designer series paper.
Don’t forget you only have until July 31 to take advantage of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale, where you will get one free pack for every three purchased.
In today’s card here are the sizes of paper I used.
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Basic Gray Card Stock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ Crumb Cake Card Stock run through the Layering Leaves Embossing Folder
- 2″ x 4″ Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
- 1″ x 4″ Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
- 1/2″ x 4″ Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
- Scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock for the Stitched Circles
This card goes together so quickly, as you will see in the video.
Here is another version. I just used a 1″ x 5 1/4″ and and 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper instead of the 4″. Gives a totally different look.
Don’t Forget To Order Your Designer Series Paper Before the Sale Ends. And to use Hostess Code R37S473F in My Online Store. When using this code you will receive this month Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial from Varied Vases.