Who doesn't like to save money? Being a Smart Shopper is the way you get more groceries, clothes, jewelry, or travel. So what is holding you back on being a Smart Shopper with your Paper Crafting Supplies.
Right Now through March 31, there are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! and become a Smart Shopper.
- Option A: $175 in products for $99 ($76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Option B: $225 in products for $129 and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. Includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. You save $20 on the tote as part of the kit and get $76 in FREE products. Check out all the details of this Craft & Carry Tote Bag here. It is a must have for every crafter
- Create your own Starter Kit! Choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (including bundles) to fill your kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts are excluded.
- When you JOIN WITH ME I will send you my Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial as a training tool whether you use to create a class or just use for your personal use.
Once you Join as a Smart Shopper the Savings does not stop there.
- Enjoy happy shopping! Purchase the starter kit in January and receive a 20% discount (up to 25%) on additional demonstrator purchases thru at least July 31, 2019. This window of time includes enjoying your discount on the new annual catalog pre-order (May) and launch (June)!
- Perfect timing! You will have the same amount of time (through July 31, 2019) to reach your first $300 sales minimum and renew for the Stampin’ Up! July – September Quarter. Renew with $300 in sales for each additional quarter.
- Test drive demonstrator discounts and benefits with no risk and no penalty to drop.
- Be first! View new catalogs and pre-order products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of the Smart Shopper Benefits.
- Do it just for YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
- BUT…Plenty of opportunity to earn extra money if you chose or create a rewarding career.
- Still have questions CHECK OUR FAQ