This May, my Paper Pumpkin Customers will get more inspiration from their Paper Pumpkin Kit with an Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design TEAM Tutorial*. You don’t want to miss this great offer! Plus, Stampin’ Up! is making this month exceptional, too.
May 2020 Paper Pumpkin is VERY SPECIAL as the Paper Pumpkin Kit will feature 2020-2022 In Colors, plus Purple Posy- an In-Color from 2019-2021 Collection. This means that as a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber you will be the first to get your hands on new In-Color Products-and that’s just the beginning of things to love about this kit.
I have a sweet subscriber appreciation gift for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers. I will share extra ideas to keep you using the lovely stamp set that is included in this month kit, long after your Paper Pumpkin Kit is completed.
The Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design TEAM* has creative excellent tutorials to go with the special stamp set that comes in your Paper Pumpkin Kit.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
- It’s a monthly subscription that is delivered in your mailbox.
- Paper Pumpkin subscription kits are designed for anyone who wants to quickly and easily achieve beautiful, handcrafted projects—anytime and anywhere! You’ll get a new project every month—one that’s great for all types of crafters
- You can cancel at any time. NO COMMITMENT
- I have to say that in the past 6 years the kits keep getting better and better. Just the stamp set that is included in the kits are worth the subscription.
What is the Subscriber Appreciation this month?
I have TEAMED up with a group of 15 demonstrators and we are making cards using the stamp set that is part of the Paper Pumpkin Kit. We are sending a PDF (project download files) to ALL of our subscribers.
The PDF includes all instructions to make cards using the stamp set. There are a total of 15 different cards ideas. This is NOT an alternative project for your kit.
You can go ahead and make your lovely kit and about 2 weeks after you receive your paper pumpkin, you will receive the Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design TEAM Tutorials* by email.
ALL who choose ME to subscribe or to buy the prepaid kit will receive this Exclusive Tutorial.
This is a great way to keep using the lovely stamp set in your kit long after your kit is gone. Again, this is an exclusive tutorial for the Paper Pumpkin Design TEAM* paper pumpkin subscribers.
What do I know about the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit?
A Kit In Color
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes
- 8 cards are traditional size
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- 4 cards are note card size
- Notecard size: 5" x 3-1/2" (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8" x 3-5/8" (13 x 9.2 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Pumpkin Pie, and Purple Posy
May 2020 Subscription Information
- Subscribe for the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit from April 11–May 10 through me
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
How do I become a subscriber to Paper Pumpkin?
There are two ways that you can subscribe. You can do month-by-month or pre-paid.
You purchase Pre-Paid Subscriptions in my Online Store. When ordering the pre-paid you will receive a code by email, make sure to redeem you code.
CLICK HERE to redeem your code before May 10th to receive this month’s kit and the Exclusive Paper Pumpkin Design TEAM Tutorials. Don’t want to do the pre-paid? That is okay you can do month-by -month subscription and cancel at any time.CLICK HERE to subscribe.
* This is our personal tutorial created by a TEAM of Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, and we are responsible for its content. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Stampin' Up! products we may offer here. All images are copyrighted by Stampin’ Up!©