If you joined me yesterday, you saw the beautiful card Kim Baker created from Kim’s Kreative Korner. Well that card inspired my Creative Fold Video today. I so love the way it turned out.
As you will see in the video, this card goes together very easily and uses very little supplies. Here is the list of supplies and sizes I used to create my card.
- 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Misty Moonlight Card Stock
- 1 1/4″ x 6 1/2″ Misty Moonlight Card Stock scored at 1/2″ on each end
- 1″ x 3 1/2″ Misty Moonlight Card Stock scored at 1/2″ on each end
- 1″ x 5 1/4″ In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
- 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper
The Adorable Birds come from the Birds and Branches Bundle, the tree came from the Snow Front Stamp Set, and the greetings came from the Daisy Lane and the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Sets.