Last night was my bi-monthly TEAM Meeting on Zoom with Cindy Baughman and Kim Williams' TEAMS. So love how we became friends many years ago, when we served o Advisory Board together, and still work together.
We joined our TEAMS on ZOOM to share business ideas and of course stamping. Last night the very talented Cindy Baughman from Hawaii did the Mystery Stamping. This is always the TEAMS favorite part of our meeting.
Cindy had us prepare the following before the meeting
- A Basic White or Vanilla Note Card - Cut a 2” slit in left front panel of card that goes to the center fold line as shown in photo below.
- 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 Designer Series Paper Piece
- 1 3/4 x 3 1/4 Designer Series Paper Piece (different pattern that coordinates with 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 piece.
- Basic White or Vanilla 2” Circle - If you don’t have a circle punch you can cut a square piece that is 2 x 2
- A Die Cut Colored Card Stock piece that will go behind your 2” circle. If you don’t have dies, you can cut a piece of Card Stock to provide this base.
- Scrap of Basic White or Vanilla for stamping focal point.
- A small sentiment stamp that you will fussy cut with scissors. Mine is 1/2 x 1 but your size may be different depending on what small sentiment you use.
- A stamp or stamps that you will use for your focal point image. You will stamp and cut this image(s) out. You can use a die, a punch or you can fussy cut it. I used 3 colors of ink to 2 step stamp my focal point image.
- An inside sentiment stamp
- Up to 3 colored ink pads (depends on what focal point you choose – if you choose an outline image, then color it in with whatever coloring tools you desire)
- Paper Snips
- Liquid Glue or Adhesive of your choice
Then during the ZOOM Meeting Cindy told us to glue down the small flap in an "L" shape to make a pocket. Then to attach our supplies we brought to the meeting. Always so much fun.
Here is what the inside of my Note Card looked like.
CHECK OUT all the amazing items with the Butterfly Brilliance Collection.
Leave a Reply