I am so excited over the upcoming In Colors for 2021-2023. I always fall in love with one or two of the colors, but this year I am in love with them all. They are so soft looking. And the cool thing is there are more coordinating product than normal to match these beautiful colors.
That's right, when the new catalog launches on May 4th, there will be thirteen different new products in the 2021-2023 In Color Collection. WOW and trust me will want them as they coordinate so well with each other.
What are the products that will be available:
- 2021-2023 In Color Jewels
- Loose Flower Flourishes (this are so adorable)
- Open Weave Ribbon in all 5 In Colors
- White & Pale Papaya 1/2" Ribbon
- Chevron Weave 3/8" Ribbon in Evening Evergreen
- Ombre Gift Bags
- 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum
- 2021-2023 In Color6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
- 8 1/2" x 11" Card Stock in all 5 In Colors
- Classic Ink Pads in all 5 In Colors
- Classic Ink Refills in all 5 In Colors
- 2021-2023 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
- Stampin' Blends in all 5 In Colors
That is a lot of new product.
How would you like to get it all now? You can by adding it to your Starter Kit. You can get $125 worth of the New 2021-2023 In Color for only $99 with free shipping. By purchasing the Starter Kit with the New In Colors at a discount, you will then be part of my Stamp Family and be able to take part in my TEAM Challenges.
Or you can wait and Join My In Color Club. That's right, in the next few weeks you will get all the details on how you can spread your purchases of New 2021-2023 In Colors over 5 months. These colors are so beautiful and I know you will want them, so watch for details. I will have several different Clubs to Join to fit your budget.
If you have purchased from me in the last 6 months, I have ordered a new catalog to be sent to you from Stampin' Up! They are shipping them out bulk rate on April 19th, so watch your mailboxes.
Leave a Reply