Thanks so much for joining our Fun Folds Blog Hop. Whether you call them Fun Folds, Fancy Folds, or Creative Folds I love cards that have a different openings to them.
In fact, I have been doing videos every week since 2013, with different folds, so very happy for this Blog Hop and to the creativity of all the others on this hop. My card today is a Double Opening Card, with a little technique thrown in there.
I used the Hand-Penned Suite for my Fun Fold. This Suite is the featured Suite in my Customer Appreciate Tutorial this month, details below, but this card is not part of the tutorial.
This fold is super easy and uses those small piece of Designer Series Paper that we all keep, but never seem to use. Plus I added a technique to use with your scrap Designer Series Paper, too.
The Sizes of Paper I used for this project are:
- 4" x 8 " Pale Papaya Card Stock scored at 5 1/4"
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Basic Black Card Stock
- 2" x 4" Basic Black Card Stock score at 1/2" along the 4" side
- 2 5/8" x 3 7/8" Basic Black Card Stock
- 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper
- 1 7/8" x 3 3/38" Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper
Now it's time to hop over and see what Diane Evans has created for us.
Or hop back if you missed Dena Plummer Rekow post