Welcome to the We BEE Stamping TEAM Blog Hop where this month we are focusing on Slimline Cards.
You maybe asking yourself what is a Slimline Card? These cards are vertically tall and slender or horizontally skinny and long. The most important feature of these cards is they fit a standard #10 envelope or a letter-size envelope.
My Slimline Card has an additional Fancy Fold, plus is a Gift Card Holder.
The other thing that is interesting about my Slimline Card, is that I did very little stamping. I let the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper be the star of this card.. Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Papers are beautiful all on their own.
Here are the measurements for my card:
- 3 3/4" x 8 1/2" Basic White Card Stock scored at 1"
- 3 3/4" x 10" Basic White Card Stock scored at 8 1/2"
- 7/8" x 3 5/8" Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper
- 1 3/8" x 3 5/8" Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper
- 3 5/8" x 7 3/8" Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper
Now watch how easy this card goes together.
New Customer Appreciation Tutorial for October features the Leaves of Holly Bundle.