Gift Cards have sure become poplar over the years, as it really is the perfect gift. No worry about what size or color someone would like. Let them do the hassle of shopping. You can dress these gift cards up to make them unique.
This month’s Paper Pumpkin is perfect to help you with creating that perfect little box for your Gift Cards, that you can use all year long. Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 16 cards (4 each of 4 designs) and 16 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Good Things Come in Small Packages
This kit includes:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
Finished box size: 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ (9.2 x 6.4 x 1.3 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide
Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on
Add-on number: 163134
Available starting: 11 November
Price: $10.00 USD / $13.75 CAD
The add-on includes:
- 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs, and 16 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green