Did you see my post yesterday where I share Leigh Amburgey’s card that inspired today’s Fancy Fold Card? Like I said yesterday creating a Faux Step Card is way easier than a regular Step Card.
For my Faux Step Card, I am using two of the New Online Exclusive Products. First, the must have Meandering Meadow Designer Series Paper and second, the Three Color Glimmer Specialty Paper. These two items were just released last week in our Online Exclusive Section in my Online Store. Online exclusives are not found in any publication, and may be only available for a limited time. So don’t miss out add them to your wish list, as soon as possible.
The sizes of paper I used to create my Faux step card are:
- 5 1/2″ x 8″ Granny Apple Green Card Stock score along the 8″ side @ 3″, 6″, & 7″
- 3″ x 8 1/2″ Granny Apple Green Card Stock scored along the 8 1/2″ side @ 4 1/4″
- 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ Three Color Glimmer Specialty Paper
- 2 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ Three Color Glimmer Specialty Paper
- 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ Three Color Glimmer Specialty Paper
- 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ Meandering Meadow Designer Series Paper
- 2 3/4″ x 4″ Three Color Glimmer Specialty Paper
Now it’s time to sit back and watch how easy this Faux Step Cards goes together.
Get more great cards ideas when you get my Exclusive Meandering Meadow Tutorial.
Starting now but only until November 16th, select products from the 2023-24 Annual Catalog will be on sale with the following discounts:
- 10% off ribbons and trims
- 15% off inks, including pads, refills, markers, and Blends (excludes bundles)
- 20% off all papers, including cardstock, specialty paper and Designer Series Paper
Act quickly if you don’t want to miss out on these amazing savings. Don’t forget that this sale lasts for just three days, and items are only available while supplies last.